Foursevens for JOE. We are proud to offer the newest lineup of flashlights from Foursevens for your overland and everyday carry needs. The Quark QK16L is our recommendation if you're looking for one light that will handle it all with its compact size and power output.
The Foursevens Quark was the first commercially produced "high output" LED flashlight on the market. When the Quark flashlight hit the scene some 10 years ago, it completely shattered the mold and ushered in the era of modern EDC flashlights. Since then, the Quark has continuously evolved and the MKIII continues that legacy with the following refinements.
• Industry-leading LED: The MKIII features the newest Nichia 319A with 5000K color temperature and 80+ CRI which strikes the perfect balance between beam quality and output.
• Configurable Interface: 6 convenient program presets (configurations) allows you to choose your favorite at any time.
• Burst Mode: Using a very fast double press, burst mode (100%) output is directly accessible from any previous level with memory to the last saved mode.
• More Beef: The diameter of the entire light is slightly larger to improve mechanical reliability and impact resistance. Durability + Reliability = Longevity.
• Pocket Clip: The new clip is made from thicker material, provides easier pocketing, and improved grip.
• Tailstand Cap: A new snap-on cap is included for those who prefer a recessed button and a light that can tailstand.
• Hybrid Memory: A blend of memory and no-memory, the hybrid configuration saves the last mode used, but reverts to the first mode in the sequence when shifting out of a saved mode.
• Solid Copper MCPCB: The LED is mounted to a solid copper PCB to provide superior thermal performance and maximum output.
• Features: Included Foursevens rechargeable Li-Ion 16650 battery, Current Regulation, Reverse Polarity Protection, Water Resistance of IPX8.
BATTERY WARNING: Even though the QUARK QK16L MKIII will accept 2xCR123 or 2xRCR123 batteries, WE STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST IT. Catastrophic failure can occur when one of the two cells is not functioning correctly, causing thermal runaway in the other cell posing a significant risk of fire and/or explosion.
• Dimensions: Length: 4.5 in / Diameter: 0.88 in / Weight: 3.2 oz
• LED Emitter: Nichia 319A (5000K / 80+ CRI)
• Beam Distance: 170 m
• Brightness Levels: Low: 1 lumens, 270 hrs / Med: 40 lumens, 16 hrs / High: 400 lumens, 1.75 hrs / Burst: 700 lumens, 1.5 hrs
• Special Modes: Strobe, Beacon, SOS
• Body Material: Black Type-III Hard-Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum, Custom lasered Joe's Original Equipment logo
• Water Resistance: IPX8
• Included Accessories: 16650 Li-Ion rechargeable battery, Spare O-Rings, Tailstand Cap