Foursevens for JOE. We are proud to offer the newest lineup of flashlights from Foursevens for your overland and everyday carry needs. The Quark QK2A is a great option if you're looking for a light that uses AA batteries.
The Foursevens Quark was the first commercially produced "high output" LED flashlight on the market. When the Quark flashlight hit the scene some 10 years ago, it completely shattered the mold and ushered in the era of modern EDC flashlights. Since then, the Quark has continuously evolved and the MKIII continues that legacy with the following refinements.
• Industry-leading LED: The MKIII features the newest Nichia 319A with 5000K color temperature and 80+ CRI which strikes the perfect balance between beam quality and output.
• Configurable Interface: 6 convenient program presets (configurations) allows you to choose your favorite at any time.
• Burst Mode: Using a very fast double press, burst mode (100%) output is directly accessible from any previous level with memory to the last saved mode.
• More Beef: The diameter of the entire light is slightly larger to improve mechanical reliability and impact resistance. Durability + Reliability = Longevity.
• Pocket Clip: The new clip is made from thicker material, provides easier pocketing, and improved grip.
• Tailstand Cap: A new snap-on cap is included for those who prefer a recessed button and a light that can tailstand.
• Hybrid Memory: A blend of memory and no-memory, the hybrid configuration saves the last mode used, but reverts to the first mode in the sequence when shifting out of a saved mode.
• Solid Copper MCPCB: The LED is mounted to a solid copper PCB to provide superior thermal performance and maximum output.
ALKALINE BATTERY WARNING: Alkaline batteries will power the QK2A, but we strongly discourage their use. Alkaline batteries leak and/or produce corrosive gas during use which will destroy your flashlight.
• Dimensions: Length: 5.8 in / Diameter: 0.88 in / Weight: 4.2 oz
• LED Emitter: Nichia 319A (5000K / 80+ CRI)
• Beam Distance: 145 m
• Brightness Levels: Low: 1.5 lumens, 210 hrs / Med: 40 lumens, 16 hrs / High: 300 lumens, 1.5 hrs / Burst: 500 lumens, 1.25 hrs
• Special Modes: Strobe, Beacon, SOS
• Body Material: Black Type-III Hard-Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum, Custom lasered Joe's Original Equipment logo
• Water Resistance: IPX8
• Included Accessories: 2xAA NiMh Rechargeable batteries, Spare O-Rings, Tailstand Cap